ScotiaLife Term 100 Insurance
ScotiaLife® Term to 100 Insurance offers you affordable and convenient lifetime coverage. If you are 18 to 65 years old and a Canadian resident, you can apply for up to $250,000 in coverage. This permanent insurance protects you for your whole life and provides funds that can be used for your final expenses.
There's No Time Like Today
It makes sense to apply now. In as little as one year, you could be paying more for the same amount of life insurance you can buy today. Or, a change in your health may make it difficult to get coverage later.
Benefits At The Time They Are Needed Most
The death benefit is paid as a lump sum – directly to the person you designate as your beneficiary. The Terminal Illness benefit, if applicable, is paid directly to you.
ScotiaLife Term to 100 Insurance offers:
- Life-time protection — your coverage continues for life. Premiums stop being collected at age 100;
- Choice of coverage amounts to meet your needs — from $25,000 to $250,000;
- Affordable rates — Our rates are very competitively priced. There are also cost savings on higher benefit amounts so twice the coverage doesn't cost twice as much;
- Guaranteed Premiums — your rates never increase;
- No medical examination needed to apply — just 6 short health/lifestyle questions need to be answered;
- Special Terminal Illness Benefit — will provide you with up to 50% of your life insurance benefit while you are alive, if after 2 years of coverage you are diagnosed with a specified disease and given 12 months or less to live;
- 30-day money-back guarantee — if you're not completely satisfied with your Policy, simply return it to us within 30 days, and any premiums paid will be promptly refunded. It's that simple!
What's Not Covered
Suicide is not covered during the first 2 years coverage is in force (or within 2 years after coverage reinstatement).