Once you have chosen your destination, the next question is "what should I pack?".
Top reasons to pack Scotia Travel Insurance
Consider a plan with All Inclusive coverage
Save on premiums if you only travel within Canada
Choose a plan that suits the way you travel
Emergency medical coverage includes 24-hour Medical Concierge benefit
Which insurance plan is right for you?
- Get up to $10 million CDN in emergency medical insurance
- Choose the insurance coverage that suits you best
- Get further savings if you are a family
- Buy online or by phone easily
Medical insurance coverage for those studying abroad or within Canada.
- Up to $2 million CDN in emergency medical insurance
- Great for Canadian students studying in another province or country
- Ideal for international students studying in Canada
- If your school has medical insurance requirements, a Student plan may meet these requirements
Visitors to Canada
Explore Canada knowing you and your loved ones are protected.
- Flexible covered amounts available
- Emergency medical insurance for those up to 85 years old
- Available for singles, couples and families1
- Great for visitors coming to Canada for an extended period
Learn more about the product
Usually travel involves months of planning but sometimes it can be a spontaneous, last minute decision. Make sure you are prepared.
Before you embark on a vacation, business trip, or day's adventure across the border, be sure you are prepared with the proper documentation.